HT4832 is a stereo headphone amplifier that eliminates the need for external dc-blocking output capacitors.
HT4832 features stereo inputs that can be set in either differential or single-ended input. 4 different gain with different built-in resistors reducing external component is selectable.
HT4832 drives 33mW into 32ohm speakers/headphone from a 3.6V supply. THD+N is 0.014% low.
HT4832 operates from a single 2.5V to 5.5V supply with 3.6mA of typical supply current. Shutdown mode reduces supply current to less than 1μA.
Thermal-overload protection, low voltage malfunction prevention function is integrated in HT4832.
• No Need for DC-Blocking Capacitors
- Outputs Biased at 0V
- Excellent Low Frequency Fidelity
• 3.6mA Typical Supply Current
• Low Standby Current: 0.1μA
• Differential or Single-Ended Inputs
- Built-In Resistors Reduces Component Count
- Improves System Noise Performance
• Low THD+N: 0.014% (3.6V, 32ohm, 20mW)
• Output Power: 33mW (PVDD=3.6V, RL=32Ω, THD+N=1%)
• Power Supply: 2.5V-5.5V
• Gain Setting: -6/0/3/6 dB
• Thermal-Overload and Low Voltage Malfunction Prevention Function
• Pb-Free, Small Package available
• Bluetooth headset • Smart phone
• Portable speaker • Tablet/Notebook
• CD/MP3 • Portable Gaming